Bushnell Core DS Low Glow 30MP 119975
Support produk siap membantu.
Want the trail camera the experts rank high? Bushnell Core DS No Glow received 91 out of 100 from Trailcampro.com. Good. Better. Bushnell.
Dual sensor technology. The difference that's night and day.
- High Quality Images Day or Night- Dual Sensors (DS) for sharper, richer daytime images and higher contrast, more detailed images at night.
- 100 ft. Night Range- High contrast nighttime images with no washout.
- Weatherproof and Rugged- Built to withstand the heat, cold, teeth and claws that Mother Nature throws at it.
- Low Glow- Brighter photos while emitted light still hardly visible to the human eye.
Most trail cameras use only one image sensor to capture images 24 hours a day. So you settle for daytime images that are less sharp and rich, and nighttime images that lack consistent illumination and range. CORE™ Dual Sensor (DS) Technology gives you two image sensors one optimized for more sharp and rich images during the day and another optimized for images with consistent and further illumination at night. Whether you're hunting from a ground blind or a deer stand you can plot their movements more reliably and plan your hunts more strategically.
- Dual Image Sensors for high quality images day and night
- 100 ft night range
- 30 megapixels
- 0.2 second trigger speed
- In-camera color review LCD
- 0.6 second recovery rate
- 1080p at 60 fps video with audio
- 1-year battery life
|Night Vision Flash||Low-Glow 4 LED / 100' Range|
|PIR Sensor||Low / Medium / High /Auto|
|Stamps||Date / Time / Temp / Moon|
|Power Supply||AA (6)|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 Months|
|Video Resolution||1920x1080 @60FPS|
|Video Length||Up to 60 Seconds|
|Field Scan 2X||Yes|
|Product Type||Trail Cameras|
|Interest||Hunting / Security|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|