Support produk siap membantu.
Determine azimuth anywhere, anytime.
Backsight, traverse, and solar observation are no longer required for seeking true north when GYRO X II is on the job. It operates anywhere, anytime, where other technologies cannot work or when no known station is available.
GYRO X II uses a suspended gyromotor that oscillates around the earth's meridian (true north) due to the principle of precession caused by the rotation of the earth. This principle realizes faster and more precise measurement than other solutions.
The GYRO X II is ideal for:
- Directional controls for tunnel construction.
- Internal baseline setup for enclosed spaces – inside buildings or hull blocks.
- Directional controls for parabola antennas or power lines.
Key GYRO X II features Include:
- Integrated onto an advanced Sokkia SX auto-pointing total station that can be used for traditional surveying and measurement applications
- Only 19 minutes* for measurement effectively doubling your work efficiency and decreasing operator stress on every job.
*Combination of preliminary measurement and regular measurement. When measured at 35° latitude area. Measurement time differs by the latitude due to the nature of gyro motor.
- 15” azimuth accuracy. The combination of special application software and advanced motor drive system allows the true north position to be automatically calculated within an accuracy of ±15” (5mgon / 0.074mil).
- Easy-to-use with three simple steps for a measurement:
- Point the Gyro Station roughly in the direction of true north.
- Release the clamp.
- Push the measurement button.
- 1 Unit SOKKIA GYRO X II - 2 Unit Alumunium Tripod - 1 Unit Prisma Polygon - 1 Unit Pole / Stik / Tongkat - 1 Unit Prisma Monitoring - 1 Unit Mini Prisma - 1 Unit Communication cable - 1 Unit Gyroscope unit with bridge - 1 Unit Inverter - 1 Unit Fuse - 1 Unit 5-pin cable and 3-pin cable - 1 Unit Clamp lock - 1 Unit Tubular compass* - 1 Unit Battery charger - 1 Unit Power Cable - 1 Unit Battery - 1 Unit Flask Disk - 1 Unit Lens cap - 1 Unit Lens hood - 1 Unit Tool pouch - 1 Unit Lens brush - 2 Unit Hexagonal wrench - 1 Unit Precision Screwdriver - 1 Unit Cleaning cloth - 1 Unit Quick Manual - 1 Unit CD-ROM (Operation manual) - 1 Unit Laser caution sign-board - 1 Unit Carrying strap - 1 Unit Software - 1 Unit Hardcase - Sertifikat Kalibrasi KAN + Garansi Resmi 1Tahun