MultiStation Leica Nova MS60
Support produk siap membantu.
The new version of Leica Nova MS60, the world’s first MultiStation, enables you to perform all surveying tasks with one instrument. It brings sensor fusion to the next level by combining:
Highest-end total station capabilities
3D laser scanning, enabling you to scan up to 30’000 points per second
The MS60 comes with Leica Captivate, an onboard software with easy-to-use apps that cover all your surveying tasks. To make your work even more productive, you can benefit from the MS60’s Dynamic Lock feature as well as the newly added, revolutionary setup assistant feature, Autoheight Feature - which helps you setup even faster and more accurately with the simple press of a button.
When to use the Leica Nova MS60:
- Surfaces and volumes in construction and mining: spoil heaps and stock piles, DTM creation and checking surfaces, material thickness, blast faces and ground levels
- Analysis of complex structures and objects within plant, marine and utility projects: dimensional control, as-built and record keeping
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built
- Façade, elevations and heritage work: creation of traditional façade deliverables, 3D models and photographic documentation
- Traditional topographic surveys for surveying and mapping: creation of traditional deliverables like 2D maps or 3D models
- Monitoring measurement and analysis of ground and structures: real-time or periodic measurement of bridges, dams, buildings and earth, ice and snow
Discover how you can benefit from our Leica Captivate Inspect Surface app:
See what our customer has to say about tying the MS60 into a perfect workflow:
You can customize your MultiStation to meet your needs with:
- Leica Infinity: a user-friendly geospatial office software suite for the measurement professional; the perfect tool to manage, process, analyse and quality check field survey measure data
- Leica GeoMoS: the automatic deformation monitoring software
- Leica Cyclone: point cloud processing software
- Leica Cloudworx: CAD plugins that allow you to work efficiently with large point clouds directly inside your chosen CAD system
- Various Hexagon software packages and selected partner software
For a more carefree experience when using your MS60, take advantage of Leica Geosystems’ Active Customer Care. Our global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to assist you with any questions. In addition, you can control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package (CCP), giving you the peace of mind of being covered anywhere, anytime.