Support produk siap membantu.
The robust, precise and enduring Leica Nova TM60 helps with monitoring projects whenever you need to collect data securely and continuously. It comes with a firm promise: real-time information and reports you can always rely on, helping you make informed decisions in time and on time.
Be it settling, flexing, shifting, sliding or any other change of state – you will have it under control 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The TM60 comes with the world’s longest ATRplus range, half-second automatic aiming accuracy, advanced imaging and the longest continuous operation.
The instrument reveals its full potential when paired with the Leica GeoMoS Monitoring Solution. This combination enables you to react to complex demands of any monitoring project, be it continuous or periodic. The TM60 Monitoring Total Station is able to adapt automatically to changing environmental conditions, giving you peace of mind by reducing data gaps, downtime and unexpected costs.
The instrument comes with the powerful and intuitive Leica Captivate onboard field software. The easy-to-use touch technology and user-friendly apps enable the user to perform campaign monitoring.
When to use the Leica Nova TM60:
- Permanent monitoring (24/7): remote operation, continuous monitoring, real-time measurement data, robust against various environmental conditions.
- Campaign monitoring (periodical): flexible instrument setup, automated measurements, Leica Captivate field software, dedicated monitoring app, connectivity to cloud services.
- Buildings and structures: monitoring of buildings, skyscrapers, industrial and sports facilities, offshore and underground structures.
- Transportation infrastructure: monitoring of tunnels, railway, bridges, roads & highways, airports, ports & canals.
- Environmental monitoring: monitoring of landslides, rock falls, subsidence.
- Energy infrastructure: monitoring of dams, oil & gas, nuclear facilities, pipelines power plants.
- Mining: monitoring of slope stability, high walls and quarries.
For a more carefree experience, take advantage of Leica Geosystems’ Active Customer Care. Our global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to assist you with any questions. Also, you can control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package (CCP), giving you the peace of mind of being covered anywhere, anytime.