Robotic Total Station Leica Nova TS60
Support produk siap membantu.
The new Leica Nova TS60 total station is the world’s most accurate total station, designed to tackle your most demanding projects. The ground-breaking angular accuracy of 0.5” (sub-second) and distance accuracy of 0.6mm + 1ppm (sub-millimetre) enables you to work at the same high performance levels, even in the harshest of conditions. Be it in rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer or reflections, the TS60 offers the fastest re-lock in case of an interrupted line of sight.
The new TS60 comes with Leica Captivate, an onboard software with easy-to-use apps that covers all your measurement tasks. It helps turn complex data intuitively into the most realistic and workable 3D models. To make your workflow even more productive, the Dynamic Lock functionality is now integrated into the TS60 - it automatically locks onto moving prisms, eliminating the need for standing around and waiting. Setup your instrument faster with the revolutionary AutoHeight feature; simply press a button and start working on your next project.
When to use the Leica Nova TS60:
- Highest accuracy for stakeout tasks in construction projects: stakeout design data, guiding pre-fabricated elements to the right position
- Reference network measurements for construction and infrastructure projects: define the reference network frame with precise angle and distance measurements
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built
- Checking pre-fabricated elements in shipbuilding and for wind turbines: as-built checks and dimension control
- Monitoring measurements: permanent or campaign monitoring of bridges, buildings and steel structures
- Control of slab track installation and clearance surveys of railways
You can customize your Leica Nova TS60 to meet your needs with:
- Leica Infinity: a user-friendly geospatial office software suite for the measurement professional; the perfect tool to manage, process, analyse and quality check field survey measure data
- Various Hexagon software packages and selected partner software
For a more carefree experience when using your TS60, take advantage of Leica Geosystems’ Active Customer Care. Our global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to assist you with any questions. In addition, you can control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package (CCP), giving you the peace of mind of being covered anywhere, anytime.