Support produk siap membantu.
Built for job site mobility, the flagship iX Series ultrasonic robotic total station enables accurate and productive workflows for highly demanding survey and construction applications. Precisely lay out or survey more points in less time and improve quality and consistency. Easy-to-use digital processes with repeatably accurate results mean less rework and better quality control. iX is one professional tool that does it all for layout, survey, and machine guidance.
- Precise positioning with single-person operation
- High-speed advanced ultrasonic motors
- Easy-to-use with MAGNET or GeoPro software
- Seamless integration into BIM workflows
- Available in iX-1200 and iX-600 models with multiple accuracy levels
- Three-year instrument and five-year motor warranty
- Ultra-rugged IP65 dust and water resistance
- 1 Unit SOKKIA ix - 2 Unit Alumunium Tripod - 1 Unit Prisma Polygon - 1 Unit Pole / Stik / Tongkat - 1 Unit Prisma 360 - 1 Unit Mini Prisma - 1 Unit Battery charger - 1 Unit Power Cable - 1 Unit Battery - 1 Unit Flask Disk - 1 Unit Lens cap - 1 Unit Lens hood - 1 Unit Tool pouch - 1 Unit Lens brush - 2 Unit Hexagonal wrench - 1 Unit Precision Screwdriver - 1 Unit Cleaning cloth - 1 Unit Quick Manual - 1 Unit CD-ROM (Operation manual) - 1 Unit Laser caution sign-board - 1 Unit Carrying strap - 1 Unit Software - 1 Unit Hardcase - Sertifikat Kalibrasi KAN + Garansi Resmi 1Tahun